30 December 2005

Embarking on a Travelogue

It is in this space that i intend to post entries to my travelogue, a chronicle of my travels around and about the world. I began my travelogue on 15 February 2002, upon my arrival in Kathmandu Nepal, my first travel to the east. I sent it in the form of an email to my friends and family, and i received great feedback, people telling me to write more, as well as requests to add people to my email list. I now choose to try this new venue of Weblog, as a vehicle for past and future travelogues. I shall first post my past entries, and when i travel in the future, i will create new entries. I hope that you enjoy reading of my travels, and that you may be inspired yourself to see the world. Travel is without a doubt the best education available on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home